Fiberglass pools are usually factory built and come in a variety of shapes and sizes. While they provide you with hours of swimming fun and great summer memories, fiberglass pools also have several unique perks, like growing stronger with time and stretching to conform to the changes in the earth around them, which make them a great choice for homeowners
Choose a leveled site where the pool can be installed. Keep it close to the access areas of the house. Measure its dimensions and click here to request a fiberglass pool dealer to order a pool that will fit in the designated area.
Local Code Awareness
- When you obtain your permit for the pool, display it properly prior to starting construction
- Be sure the pool location is in accord with zoning rules
- Be sure to take care to avoid underground pipes and wires
- Codes apply to overhead wires as well. Review your site plans against these restrictions
- You must also arrange for the proper wiring of the pool pump
Enjoy your summer with a new Fiberglass Pool. Click on the links on this page for more product choices and start your summer with a new quality fiberglass pool.